Premium protection for wide-footed hikers.
Handcrafted in Italy with the utmost attention to detail, the Zamberlan Men's Vioz Plus GTX RR Wide Backpacking Boot fuses premium quality with the rugged grip required for distance hikes and extended backpacking trips. Built off a last that's 3 millimeters wider, the Vioz Plus GTX RR accommodates larger-than-average feet without uncomfortable cramping or tingly, numb toes.
The exclusive Zamberlan Vibram Darwin sole treads aggressively over the roughest alpine terrain and muckiest trails without hesitation. This sole not only delivers the legendary grip and toughness you've come to expect with Vibram, but more importantly, strategically placed lugs allow for reliable downhill braking. Supporting your every stride across rocky terrain, the memory foam footbed and dual-density midsole work in conjunction for a well-cushioned, responsive feel underfoot.
Hydrobloc full-grain leather is luxuriously appointed, with Waxed Chestnut coloration for rich detail. It's backed with a Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane that keeps your feet pleasantly dry through soaking-wet trails, puddle splashes, and stream submersion, while still breathing exceptionally well during warmer weather. Going one step further to reduce perspiration build-up, the boot's collar features a Microtex wicking fabric to reduce the wet, clammy feel in sweltering conditions.
- Wide boot for rugged treks and backpacking excursions
- Hydrobloc full-grain leather upper for rich detail and longevity
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort delivers wet weather protection
- Zamberlan Vibram Darwin sole provides aggressive traction
- Memory foam footbed cushions your feet with every stride
- Dual-density PU midsole for support and vibration dampening
- Zamberlan handcrafts boots in Italy with premium quality
- Item #ZAM001J