Zamberlan Vioz Plus GT RR Boot - Men's
- Detail Images
A classic boot for the serious hiker and backpacker to invest in.
There are flimsy hiking boots that you can wear for a season or two, and then there are handcrafted-in-Italy leather boots that you can backpack in for years and years. The Zamberlan Voiz Plus GT Boots are the latter type. These premium leather boots were designed and made by a family-owned Italian company. The people behind these boots are avid hikers who pride themselves on premium, old-school craftsmanship. But don't worry; they're not afraid of a little technology, either. These boots combine the best of both worlds.
- Hydrobloc waxed leather uppers repel the elements and stand up to all the abuse the rocky trail can throw at them
- Vibram produced its StarTrek outsole exclusively for Zamberlan, giving the sole superb grip, good downhill braking, a toe-climbing zone, and wide lugs that are easy to clean
- Slight rocker in the outsole gives you an extra-smooth stride
- Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane won't let your feet get wet in the occasional stream crossing or rain storm
- Dual-density PU midsole uses a low-density layer for cushioning and a higher-density layer for shock absorption, and interior Microtex lining manages moisture
- TPU stabilizer under the arch adds structure and protects the foot from sharp and uneven surfaces underneath
- This boot's last is 3mm wider than regular Zamberlan lasts, which means that it will fit the average foot, but if you have wider feet, this is a really excellent option