Rugged, yet refined.
The Zamberlan Men's Siena GW Shoe fuses classic trail style with elegant details to create a casual boot that pairs perfectly with flannels and fall foliage in your favorite mountain town. Rich Tuscan leathers give the upper a handsome appearance, and they're treated with Hydrobloc to fend off splashes and snow. Exceptionally-soft calf leather gives the interior a smooth, luxurious feel. Vibram designed the Genepy outsole to be softer and more flexible than its more rugged outdoor soles for greater comfort around town. Goodyear Welt construction not only makes this boot durable, but it also allows you to easily re-sole it for a lifetime of use.
- Premium casual boot with outdoor-influenced style
- Chromium-free Tuscan leather for rich appearance
- Hydrobloc treatment wards off water
- Welt construction allows for repeated re-soling
- Vibram Genepy outsole is lightweight and comfy
- Calf-leather lining for soft, smooth feel
- Zamberlan boots have been handcrafted in Italy since 1929
- Item #ZAM001H