Zamberlan SH Crosser GTX RR Hiking Shoe - Women's
- Detail Images
A shoe for light backpacking and protecting your foot in truly mountainous terrain.
Many trail running shoes can serve as speed-hiking shoes, but when it comes to truly mountainous terrain, you want something like the Zamberlan Women's SH Crosser GTX RR Hiking Shoe on your foot. A waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane keeps your toes dry in nasty weather, and you'll find both heel and arch stabilizers to help your foot stay centered. Somewhere between running, hiking, and climbing through scree fields, you'll notice the talon-like grip of the Vibram outsole too. Zamberlan went to great lengths to accommodate the shape of a woman's foot—and as we all know, it's the little stuff that really counts.
- Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex Extended Comfort technology keeps your foot dry in wet conditions while allowing moisture to escape
- ZLF women's fit provides more ankle support, a narrower heel pocket, higher arch support, and additional room in the toebox
- Cordura-Kevlar and Schoeller upper materials are used in some of the most serious outerwear on the market so you know they'll protect your foot
- RRS is a rubber reinforcement applied to the upper to provide abrasion resistant and repel water
- ZAS construction uses lightweight materials and ample ventilation to create a shoe that feels easy and cool on hot days
- Full-length lacing secures the fit from your ankle all the way down to the top of your toes
- ZCS technology combines different types of shock-absorbing materials to reduce impact on the knee and ankle
- Heel and arch TPU stabilizers help your foot stay centered in loose, uneven terrain
- Vibram outsole is highly durable and designed specifically for hiking through dirt, rocks, and mountain terrain