- Detail Images
Fast-and-light hiker with an impeccable pedigree.
The Zamberlan SH Crosser GTX RR Hiking Shoe is the low-cut version of the 2013 Backpacker Magazine's Editor's Choice award-winner, so you know it has got to be good. Balancing the stability and durability of a hiking boot with the light weight and responsiveness of a trail running shoe, the SH Crosser allows you to cover a lot of ground in a hurry. Zamberlan is known for its highly technical hiking and mountaineering boots, and it brings all that expertise to bear in this light-and-fast addition to its hiking lineup.
- Cordura nylon upper features TPU overlays for lightweight support and stability
- Gore-Tex waterproof insert lets your foot breathe while protecting it from the elements so it stays dry and comfortable
- Nylon lining wicks moisture to add all-day comfort and reduce friction
- Five-piece, dual-density compressed molded EVA midsole offers excellent cushioning and stability
- TPU heel counter and arch stabilizer enhance stability on rough trails
- KEVLAR® rand adds protection from rocks and roots
- Vibram rubber outsole is durable and grippy
Share your thoughts
Got the job done
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I am not to passionate about footwear, but these shoes for great, looked great, and got the job done for a two week trip in Guatemala. If you need a hiking shoe this will do the trick.
Backpacker Magazine EDITORS' CHOICE 2013