The hunt for the perfect boot is over.
The Zamberland Men's Leopard GTX Hiking Boot helps you stalk your prey as swiftly and silently as the majestic big cat it's named after. It's built on a relatively lightweight platform, considering its exceptional stability and toughness, to help you move through rough terrain with ease while chasing down big game.
The Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane is waterproof, yet breathable, so your feet stay dry from the outside without getting soaked on the inside, whether you're hiking through mud in humid conditions or trudging through snow. The ultra-rugged Vibram 3D outsole provides grip on a wide range of terrain, and it features uplifting rocker and solid downhill braking when you're in the mountains. And when you're going up and down hills, the Zamberlan Flex System allows the upper to flex forward without compromising lateral support and protection.
- Built for stealthy performance on the mountain
- Rugged leather upper blends in with terrain
- Guaranteed waterproof and breathable performance
- Vibram 3D sole for toughness and downhill braking
- Dual-density PU midsole offers stable feel
- ZFS allows mobility without compromising lateral support
- Microtex collar wicks away sweat
- Zamberlan has been family-owned since 1929
- Item #ZAM001R