Reach the impossibly remote.
As the most advanced offering within Zamberlan's line of Italian-crafted backpacking boots, the Zamberlan Men's Guide GTX RR Backpacking Boot cruises over the formidable terrain like a four-wheel drive assault vehicle. Whether you're backpacking along the Pacific Crest or ticking off a Colorado 14er from your peak-bagging list, the Guide GTX RR offers equal parts rugged durability and unrelenting grip. Perhaps its most impressive feature, the Vibram StarTek sole delivers gobs of traction for treading over slippery trails after a soaking rain, climbing steep summits, and braking with control on sketchy descents.
Anyone who's spent serious time in the wilderness can attest to the importance of dry feet, especially when you're hiking for long distances across demanding trails. Fulfilling this need for pleasantly dry feet, the Gore-Tex membrane offers industry-leading waterproof, breathable protection from shallow stream crossings, pouring rain, and soaking-wet trails. Following suit, Hydrobloc Tuscan nubuck leather provides a tough-wearing and waterproof buffer against craggy outcroppings, mucky trail conditions, and thick forest vegetation.
Solidifying its top-shelf design, the newest Zamberlan technical backing last serves up a more precise fit, ensuring mobility and sure-footed prowess. Another stand-out feature, the 3/4 rubber rand system (RRS) prevents sports a beveled edge that prevents snagging on trip-causing debris. Also, there's a stabilizing TPU plate that keeps rugged terrain from bruising your feet, especially when you're wearing a heavy pack.
- Zamberlan's most advanced boot for backpacking and peak bagging
- Hydrobloc Tuscan nubuck leather upper is waterproof and rugged
- Gore-Tex membrane provides waterproof, breathable protection
- Zamberlan Vibram StarTek sole for braking and climbing traction
- Dual-density PU midsole offers responsive cushioning
- TPU stabilizer ensures support over rock-strewn terrain
- Zamberlan handcrafts premium hiking boots in Italy
- Item #ZAM001L