- Detail Images
Bred for the mountains.
- Hydroblock nubuck leather upper will stretch to conform to your foot over time
- Zamberlan Air System cushions your foot while adding breathability
- Z-Flex GT shank provides excellent lateral support, while still flexing naturally
- Thermoplastic molded toe and heel counter offer extra protection and support
- Durable Vibram Revolve sole provides exceptional grip and stability
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
These boots are amazing. I wore them for the first time (literally straight out of the box because the first pair I ordered were too small) for a two day trek- starting at 3900m and ending up at 5200m, walking through snow, with crampons, scree, sand and scrambling over rocks- with backpack weighing about 12-15kg (including water for the trip). No blisters. Super comfortable. Super trustworthy on slippery steep scree slopes- was happy to put my foot anywhere knowing would not slip. Didn't feel the need to take them off- in fact when I did after wearing them on the second day for 15 hours straight, I would have been happy to put them back on again. I originally ordered size 41 but needed to change them for a 42- have never bought a 42 in anything before so recommend going up not down a size if you are in doubt.
I tend to run about an 11.5 in boots.....
I tend to run about an 11.5 in boots.. curious if the length for toes is good in these? Any comments on sizing, etc? Are they super rigid or do they have some flex?
Hi - I assume the 21 oz. weight is for one...
Hi - I assume the 21 oz. weight is for one boot only? (only asking since weights for the other boots here seem to be for the pair)