- Detail Images
Old-world Italian quality meets modern technology.
- Gore-Tex XCR waterproof and breathable membrane keeps you dry through wet and muddy conditions and allows foot sweat and moisture to escape
- HydroBloc split-leather upper stands up to abuse and features a waterproof coating that repels moisture before it even reaches the Gore-Tex membrane
- Construction combines the strength and durability of Norwegian welting with the lightness and comfort of a lasted boot
- Sticky Vibram NorTrack outsole provides exceptional grip over a wide variety of terrain
- Dual-density EVA midsole wedge absorbs shocks and helps cushion your steps
- Zamberlan RRS rubber rand enhances durability
Share your thoughts
Comfortable, but high volume
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
These seem like really well made boots and I looked forward to using them in real winter conditions. So far used for walking the dog through crappy wet conditions and they do great. The only criticism is they are pretty high volume. I put an extra footbed in over the top of the stock flimsy footbed, and then they worked for me. I've got medium width feet, fairly low volume, but don't normally have these issues. Was fixable, but heads-up.
Zamberlan Canezei NW GT Boot - Men's
Best winter boots I've owned
These boots are absolutely terrific. Completely water proof, the zipper is very easy to open and close and the most stylish winter boots I have owned by a long way. They come in quite narrow at the top which seems to hold the warmth in the shoes - they are incredibly warm - it feels like you have electric foot warmers in. The sole grips really well. There is a bit of lift in the sole too too so they will give you some more height. They build is very solid too - they look like they will last 20 years.