Select your style & size:Select options
Pay your respects.
Sporting a collection of visual elements that are (for argument's sake) some of the most iconic UnInc graphics, this year's Yes. Greats Snowboard pays homage to the brief but monumental years that DCP, JP, Romain, Jeffy, and Gigi had creative freedom with their revolutionary project. Graced with the original shape, the Greats features a refined asymmetric twin shape for care-free switch riding and near-telepathic carving performance. The board's tighter heel-side sidecut evens out the differences between heelside and toeside turning dynamics to ultimately make it incredibly quick and intuitive when transferring from edge to edge.
Its mid-stiff flex provides the hard-charging response needed to destroy some of the gnarliest features in the park. Meanwhile, the CamRock profile delivers incredible edge hold and response with camber underfoot, blending to rocker at the tip and tail for a slightly looser, catch-free feel. The board's poplar and bamboo core provides a smooth, snappy flex that's ideal for all-terrain freestyle and park domination. Triax fiberglass gives the board extra torsional stiffness, meaning it won't wash out at high speeds, and carbon stringers running the length drastically increase pop for boosting off rollers, sending side-hits, and snapping off lips. Add in a Sintered True Base for ultra-fast glide when you're straight-lining bigger kickers and racing your friends down the mountain.
- Celebrate the legends with this mid-flexing, asym, freestyle board
- Camber underfoot adds response while rockered tips are forgiving
- Asymmetrical shape delivers heel stability for responsive turning
- Poplar and bamboo core keeps the flex smooth, snappy, and fun
- Triax wrap with carbon stringers enhance stiffness for more response
- Sintered base ensures you're always boarding at maximum speeds
- Item #YES001R