Select your style & size:Select options
One of the most user-friendly rack towers on the market, the Yakima SkyLine Tower System mounts to a wide variety of vehicles with the use of Yakima's Landing Pads. These Landing Pads (sold separately) are available in 15 different sizes, attaching to your vehicle's fixed mounting points, track systems, existing factory racks, or metal surfaces. This tower system accommodates up to 165-pounds, easily supporting your bikes, kayaks, skis/snowboards, and extra gear.
The SkyLine Tower System works with Yakima's JetStream, CoreBar, and RoundBar (with adapter) crossbars, delivering a robust platform for carrying all your gear and equipment. Adjusting to fit even curved or sloping rooftops, the SkyLine's BarBed sports 12-degrees of pitch adjustment for a level mounting platform. It comes with either a four or two-pack of SkyLine towers, one torque tool for installation, and one parts bag.
- Yakima Landing Pads required (sold separately) for installation
- Works with Yakima's JetStream, CoreBar, and Roundbar crossbars
- BarBed with 12-degree pitch adjustment
- Maximum load rating of 165-pounds, depending on vehicle
- Locks to vehicle with Yakima's SKS locks (sold separately)
- RoundBar SL Adapter required for use with Yakima RoundBar
- Includes: 4-pack or 2-pack of SkyLine towers, 1 torque tool, 1 parts bag
- Item #YAK001Q
- Q & A
Yakima Skyline tower system is solid!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Easy to install and easy to use! Got the JetStream Base Rack Bars with these. No reservations or worries with carrying my MB's. Only snag that came up but was quickly resolved was that one of my bikes didn't fit but I just got the 15mm T axel for adapter and it fit.