Large and in charge.
- Dual-side opening and push-button operation makes accessing your gear a cinch
- Included SKS lock system keeps your gear protected from hooligans
- Easy, no-tools assembly is so simple that even an amoeba could do it (maybe)
- Compatible with a Yakima internal cargo net to keep your gear in place (net sold separately)
Share your thoughts
I'm looking at boxes that I can mount on...
I'm looking at boxes that I can mount on my 58" crossbars with my bike on a raptor mount with grab rails on my Nissan Murano. The cross bar is wide enough for a sky box but the roof is only 72-78 inches long. So I'm looking at the RBPro 14 box, but I don't know how wide the base of the RBPro 14 box is and the location of the mounting hardware from the side of the box. It is hard to know without an actual box to check. Does this make sense? Can you help with those measurements? Thanks.
The exterior width of the RB 14 is 33 inches, the mounting hardware is located under the box. The maximum width is going to still be 33 inches. You should have enough room to mount the Raptor Bike Rack next to this on 58 inch bars.
Awesome big box for 2014 vw tiguan
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Hi just bought this box with the rail grab bars for our 2014 vw tiguan and its a perfect fit, although i can't pull into the garage with the box on the roof its not something we use on a daily so its not a big deal. Fits lots of stuff, a stroller, back packs, sleeping bags etc. lets us haul a bunch of stuff in our small suv. The box being able to open on either side is nice, its easy to put on with my wife, although I have done it by myself its a little cumbersome.