Select your style & size:Select options
Extra space is a beautiful thing.
- Dual-side opening and push-button operation makes accessing your gear a cinch
- Included SKS lock system keeps your gear protected from hooligans
- Easy, no-tools assembly is so simple that even a free-range chicken could do it (maybe)
- Compatible with a Yakima internal cargo net to keep your gear in place (net sold separately)
- Item #YAK0308
- Q & A
Can Carry more than you would think!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I kind of wish I had gotten the 14 but this is a pretty solid roof box. It closes securely and fits enough stuff. I have this on a 2015 Subaru Crosstrek with factory cross bars. It fit without any issues. It gives me enough room to keep the back seats clear during car camping/mountain biking trips.
Construction is quality.
Yakima Rocket Box
Yakima Rocket Box Install
Good for small roof tops
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got this for a Honda Fit, to get a little extra space when roadtripping. The box fits a lot more than it looks like it would, and it is shorter than most of them which is good for the small roof size of the Fit. I almost got the 14, which would also have fit the roof, but would have extended further toward the front of the car. Either would work great, but I'm glad I went with the smaller one.
Good morning from Western Australia !
I need to know the dimensions of the lower ie fixing base of the PRO12 please PLUS the height to the lower part of the lid from the mounting base . I am considering the unit's mounting on my vehicle & would be most appreciative if you could let me know ASAP if you can .
Thank you ,
Dimensions: L 58.00” x W 11.25” x H 37.00”
pulled this from the Yakima websitehttps://www.yakima.com/rocketbox-pro-12