Extra space is a beautiful thing.
- Dual-side opening and push-button operation makes accessing your gear a cinch
- Included SKS lock system keeps your gear protected from hooligans
- Easy, no-tools assembly is so simple that even a free-range chicken could do it (maybe)
- Compatible with a Yakima internal cargo net to keep your gear in place (net sold separately)
Share your thoughts
Good for small roof tops
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got this for a Honda Fit, to get a little extra space when roadtripping. The box fits a lot more than it looks like it would, and it is shorter than most of them which is good for the small roof size of the Fit. I almost got the 14, which would also have fit the roof, but would have extended further toward the front of the car. Either would work great, but I'm glad I went with the smaller one.