Haul your bikes as far as all-wheel drive will take them, and then start pedaling.
You promised yourself that the next time you go went the desert, you would bring your bikes strapped to the Yakima KingJoe Pro 2 Bike Rack. Because let's face it, all of that rock and sand is just begging to be ridden. A new QuickTrigger hub system enables quick installation to get you on the road before the Friday rush hour, and the StableCradles ensure your machines stay put once you get off road and start the bumpy drive into the canyon.
- Narrow arms allow you to fit a variety of mountain or road bike frames
- Padded feet and buckles secure the rack but don't scratch your car
- Fold-up design stores easily once you get back from your trip
- Hooks included to attach the rack to your glass tailgate or rear window
- An integrated bottle opener lets you cut loose with a cold one once you get back to the car