Select your style & size:Select options
The simple-to-install, ultra-adaptable Yakima KeelOver canoe carrier attaches to any roof rack for secure, protective transport of your beautiful boat. Right out of the box it assembles in minutes and without tools, which means by the time you decide on a destination you'll be on the road. With securing straps and tie-downs, you have all you need for a single canoe.
- Universal design attaches to round, square, aerodynamic, or factory bars with a single tightening knob for ease, quickness, and versatility
- Includes canoe securing straps and bow-stern tie-downs, everything you need for a single canoe
- Simple, tool-fee installation and assembly takes only minutes for instant readiness out of the box
- Durable over-molded rubber cushions and stabilizes the canoe gunwale
- Dual bolts ensure an integrated fit to vehicle
- Rubber padding protects your crossbars from damage or corrosion
- Yakima Product #8004069
- Item #YAK0342
- Q & A
Too secure not to use
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I went with the foam blocks and web strap kit for many years, and between almost losing the boat off the roof and endless stress, I finally upgraded to these simple brackets. They dont look like much, but my canoe locks into place. That peace of mind alone is worth the purchace. I went with an after market factory rack, and installation is super easy; just a few twists and you're set to go.