The bike rack war has now reached the level of the razor-blade war, with Yakima introducing a rack that holds five (yup, that's one more than everyone else) bikes at once. The Yakima Doubledown Ace can handle that one bike that used to take up precious cargo space on your road trip, so you don't have to cram anymore–just hop in and enjoy the A/C.
- Holds 5 bikes at once
- Compatible with 1.25 and 2 inch hitch receivers
- SpeedKnob attaches the rack to your car quickly and without tools
- Tilts away from the rear of your vehicle for rear access
- Arms fold down with the press of a button
- Switchblade anti-sway cradle eliminates bike-to-bike contact
Share your thoughts
This Rack is The Bee's Knees
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This rack is awesome. It easily fits three mountain bikes and if you need to get into your trunk, the mount can move so it is out of your way so you can open your trunk. It swivels on the axle and can even do it with bikes on the rack. In short this rack is AWESOME! Also because it is mounted behind your car it doesn't change your gas mileage by too much!