Select your style & size:Select options
The revolution will not be televised.
Fast-drying, lightweight, and naturally hydrophobic, the XCEL Hawaii Men's 5/4 Revolt Hooded Wetsuit is lined with the extra-toasty TDC ThermoDry Celliant to handle some of the coldest waters you'll surf with aplomb. The TDC lining works by converting your body heat into infrared energy to keep you warm, while the the plush high pile ensures core warmth for lasting comfort.
UltraStretch neoprene, located in the body of the suit, promotes high levels of stretch and flexibility, thus allowing you to have an endless range of motion to keep up with your quick cutbacks and getting barreled. Drylock wrist seals, a Smoothskin hem seal, and inner Nexskin ankle seals prevent water entry and minimize flushing. Not to mention, the GBS construction with Thermo Dry Seam tape not only eliminates chafing, but also keeps your precious warmth in, and the cold water out. Plus, the X2 chest zip entry helps you get into the water quicker, yet as doubles as protection against water entry.
- High-performing suit for surfing in frigid-cold waters
- UltraStretch neoprene promotes a more natural range of motion
- TDC lining recycles your own body heat for loads of warmth
- Drylock wrist seals and inner Nexskin liquid seals prevent water entry
- GBS construction with Thermo Dry seam tape locks warmth in and water out
- X2 chest zip entry makes getting in the suit quick and easy
- Item #XCL001Y
- Q & A
What model year is this suit? 2015/2016?