Built for frigid days in the water.
Designed to keep your little ripper warm on the coldest days of the year, the XCEL Hawaii Kids' 5/4 Infiniti Hooded Wetsuitb boasts Xcel Hawaii's warmest lining ever, Thermo Dry Celliant. This lining recycles body heat back into infrared energy to deliver maximum warmth and enhanced performance. Extra comfy and lightweight neoprene uses softer foam and a tighter weave textile, which ensures less water absorption, better durability, and maximum stretch. And the hydrophobic Quick Dry lining shortens his time spent soaking wet, thus boosting his warmth and overall performance.
Equal parts durable and lightweight, Thermo Dry seam tape on the interior prevents body heat from escaping, yet simultaneously blocks water out. Additionally, the neoprene panels are glued and pressed together (then blindstitched) to serve up a fully sealed construction combined with exceptional flex. Plus, inner Nexskin seals at the wrist and ankles (which is a thin band of liquid neoprene) form a superior seal to help minimize flushing when he's paddling out into winter waves. With back knee flex grooves, Duraflex knee panels, and a minimal seal design, this suit allows for maximum flexibility without compromising its integrity or fit and function. This wetsuit also has a fixed hood and simple crossover neck entry for optimal coverage and a secure X2 chest zip for ease of access.
- Perfect all-encompassing suit for winter surfing
- Best suited for temps from 51-58 Fahrenheit
- Glued and blind-stitched seams with Thermo Dry tape for heat retention
- X2 chest zip and and simple crossover neck entry for easy access
- Lining is quick-drying and offers low-profile warmth
- Flex knee grooves and Duraflex knee panels assure flexibility
- Fixed hood provides added protection
- XCEL Hawaii has roots deeply tied to the most demanding surf conditions in the world
- Item #XCL001Q