Select your style & size:Select options
Start a revolution.
Frigid waters and howling ocean winds don't frighten the XCEL Hawaii Men's 4/3 Revolt Wetsuit. As a part of XCEL's top-of-the-line series, this exceptionally warm, light, and flexible fullsuit enables you to surf cold waters comfortably from day break to sunset. Fashioned with Thermo Dry Celiant technology—XCEL's warmest lining ever—this suit retains and recycles your own body heat in order to keep you warm, without the need for a thicker, more restrictive suit.
A textured surface on the chest panel prevents chilly gusts from stealing your precious core warmth on stormy days, which allows you to make the most of those righteous, wind-driven waves. Overlapping neck panels make the X2 entry system incredibly easy to put on, and the SmoothSkin hem seal creates a complete seal to keep water out. Ultrastretch neoprene is super flexible, which makes for unobstructed mobility. It's also equipped with Thermo Dry-sealed GBS seams to provide durability and limit water entry, without sacrificing stretch. DryLock wrist seals with inner Nexskin bands minimize flushing while creating a comfortable feel.
- Premiere fullsuit for superior warmth and comfort in cold waters
- GBS seams with Thermo Dry tape helps keep water entry to a minimum
- Watertight X2 chest zip entry for excellent stretch and comfort
- Two-part SmoothSkin hem seal forms a more complete seal
- TDC torso lining retains and recycles body heat
- UltraStretch neoprene delivers toasty warmth and flexibility
- Texture Skin chest panel blocks wind and adds grip
- Drylock wrist seals and inner Nexskin seals minimize flushing
- Item #XCL001X