Select your style & size:Select options
Bring on the cold.
It's late fall and your summer suit just isn't cutting it anymore. Upgrade to the XCEL Hawaii Men's 4/3 Infiniti X2 TDC Chest-Zip Full Wetsuit for extra warmth without sacrificing mobility. It's designed with innovative technologies to increase heat retention, reduce weight, and keep water out, so you can stay in the water longer without feeling like you're wearing a suit of armor.
Thermo Dry Celiant technology—XCEL's warmest lining ever—retains and recycles body heat in order to keep you warmer, without the need for a thicker, more restrictive suit. Plus, a textured surface on the chest panel keeps the wind from stealing warmth from your core on gusty days, making this an excellent suit for storm surfing.
This season, XCEL added the X2 entry system with overlapping neck panels to make the suit incredibly easy to put on, and the new SmoothSkin hem seal creates a complete seal that keeps water out. Ultrastretch neoprene is flexible to promote mobility and enhance thermal efficiency. Thermo Dry sealed GBS seams provide durability and limit water entry, without sacrificing stretch. Inner Nexskin bands at the wrists and ankles minimize flushing while creating a comfortable feel.
- A fullsuit for superior warmth and comfort for surfin cold water
- GBS seams with Thermo Dry tape limit water entry
- Watertight chest zip entry for excellent stretch and comfort
- Two-part SmoothSkin hem seal forms a more complete seal
- Thermo Dry Celiant torso lining recycles body heat
- Texture skin torso panels block wind
- Quick Dry lining accelerates dry time
- Inner Nexskin wrist and ankle seals minimize flushing
- Item #XCL002O