Make sure he's prepared.
Even though kids are seemingly indestructible and have endless amounts of energy, they too get cold and tired. So, ensure your little ripper's out there enjoying the swells in the warm and comfy XCEL Hawaii Kids' 4/3 Axis Wetsuit. This flexible and lightweight suit provides incredible warmth and stretch, which allows him to surf cold waters in long-lasting comfort.
UltraStretch neoprene construction provides a natural range of motion and won't impede mobility when he's getting so pitted. The Texture Skin chest panel not only prevents frigid gusts from sapping his precious core warmth, but it also doubles as a grippy surface during his paddle out. Durable GBS seams are backed up with Thermo Dry seam tape and S-Seal outer seam technology to prevent cold water from rushing in when duck diving, while the X2 front zipper closure keeps more water out, and uses a crossover neck to make for easy step-in-through-the-neck entry.
- Lightweight and flexible fullsuit for cold-weather surfing
- GBS seams with Thermo Dry tape limit water entry and flushing
- S-Seal outer seam composite bolsters waterproofing
- X2 chest zip entry makes for easy on-and-off and keeps water out
- UltraStretch neoprene delivers warmth and flexibility
- Texture Skin chest panel defends against wind while offering grip
- Hydrophobic Quick Dry lining at torso speeds up dry time
- Duraflex knee panels protect suit and enhance flexibility
- Item #XCL001U