Select your style & size:Select options
The revolution starts now.
When you demand the best, then the XCEL Hawaii Men's 3/2 X2 TDC Revolt Wetsuit is really the only way to go. This premium fullsuit delivers top-of-the-line performance to keep you in the lineup longer, and ultimately helps you surf more comfortably and freely.
Fashioned with Thermo Dry Celiant technology—XCEL's warmest lining ever—this suit retains and recycles your own body heat in order to keep you warmer, without the need for a thicker, more restrictive suit. Plus, a textured surface on the chest panel keeps the wind from stealing warmth from your core on gusty days, making this an excellent suit for storm surfing.
Overlapping neck panels make the X2 entry system incredibly easy to put on, and the SmoothSkin hem seal creates a complete seal that keeps water out. Ultrastretch neoprene is super flexible to keep you warm and won't restrict movement. It's also equipped with Thermo Dry-sealed GBS seams to provide durability and limit water entry, without sacrificing stretch. DryLock wrist seals with inner Nexskin bands minimize flushing while creating a comfortable feel.
- Ultra-premium fullsuit for superior warmth and comfort
- GBS seams with Thermo Dry tape limit water entry
- Watertight X2 chest zip entry for excellent stretch and comfort
- Two-part SmoothSkin hem seal forms a more complete seal
- TDC (Thermo Dry Celiant) torso lining retains and recycles body heat
- UltraStretch neoprene provides great warmth and flexibility
- Texture Skin chest panel blocks wind
- Drylock wrist seals and inner Nexskin seals minimize flushing
- Item #XCL003T
- Q & A
Xcel 3/2 X2 TDC Revolt
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Years Surfing: 20 years
Location: ME, NH, MA, RI, NJ, CA, Costa Rica
Overall, this looks to be a well made suit. Lightweight, soft and flexible neoprene, taped seems, and warm inside that looks cool too. Xcel suits have a reputation of being durable so we will see if it stands the test of time.
The customer service at Backcountry.com has been great. My rep reached out by phone and email after my initial purchase, just to follow up.
However, when I received my wetsuit, the tags had been cut and there was a small amount of surfwax on the entry zipper pull. The wetsuit doesn't looked used and I'm going to get wax on it anyway, so I decided to keep the suit. Hoping the suit I order for my wife will show up clean.