Groms deserve wetsuits that are just as good as the grown-up versions, so XCEL Hawaii made the Kids' 3/2 Revolt Wetsuit to satisfy the needs of young rippers who still have some growing to do. Featuring XCEL Hawaii's warmest wetsuit lining ever and an innovative entry system, the Revolt will help junior stay warm and mobile when the water starts to cool down in late fall.
Constructed with Thermo Dry Celiant technology—XCEL's warmest lining ever—this suit retains and recycles body heat for enhanced warmth without the need for a thicker, more restrictive suit. Plus, a textured surface on the chest panel keeps the wind from stealing core warmth on gusty days, making this an ideal suit for gusty autumn days.
Overlapping neck panels make the X2 entry system incredibly easy to put on, and the SmoothSkin hem seal creates a complete seal that keeps water out. Ultrastretch neoprene is super flexible to keep you warm and won't restrict movement. It's also equipped with Thermo Dry-sealed GBS seams to provide durability and limit water entry, without sacrificing stretch. DryLock wrist seals with inner Nexskin bands minimize flushing while creating a comfortable feel.
- Premium fullsuit for cool-to-cold seas
- GBS seams with Thermo Dry tape limit water entry
- Watertight X2 chest zip entry for excellent stretch and comfort
- Two-part SmoothSkin hem seal forms a more complete seal
- TDC (Thermo Dry Celiant) torso lining retains and recycles body heat
- UltraStretch neoprene provides great warmth and flexibility
- Texture Skin chest panel blocks wind
- Drylock wrist seals and inner Nexskin seals minimize flushing
- Item #XCL001O