Select your style & size:Select options
Next level comfort and warmth.
With spring squalls come spring swells, so brave the wind and chilly current to ride epic waves with the help of the XCEL Hawaii Men's 3/2 Infiniti TDC X2 Men's Wetsuit. Featuring Thermo Dry Celiant technology, XCEL's warmest lining, this suit recycles your own body heat in order to keep you warm—without the need for a thicker, more restrictive suit. Plus, a textured surface on the chest panel keeps the wind from stealing warmth from your core on breezy days, making this an excellent suit for storm surfing.
The X2 chest entry zipper has overlapping neck panels to make it incredibly easy to put on, and the Ultrastretch neoprene is super flexible to keep you warm without restricting movement. It's also equipped with Thermo Dry-sealed GBS seams to provide durability and limit water entry without sacrificing stretch. NexSkin gaskets use a thin band of liquid neoprene to further reduce flushing, and Duraflex knee panels are abrasion-resistant for durability. Quick Dry lining in the lower body helps the suit dry rapidly to ensure your suit is dry the next morning after a long day of surfing.
- Flexible fullsuit that offers superior warmth compared to similar suits
- GBS seams with Thermo Dry tape limit water entry
- Watertight X2 chest zip entry for excellent stretch and comfort
- Overlapping neck panels make entry and exit easier
- TDC (Thermo Dry Celiant) torso lining retains and recycles body heat
- UltraStretch neoprene provides great warmth and flexibility
- Texture Skin chest panel blocks wind
- Hydrophobic Quick Dry lining at lower body speeds up dry time
- Item #XCL003R