He'll never leave the ocean.
Let your junior ripper get out there and enjoy the swells all day long with the lightweight and comfy XCEL Hawaii Kids' 3/2 Axis Wetsuit. This flexible suit provides grom-friendly performance and warmth which allows him to surf cool-to-cold waters in long-lasting comfort. UltraStretch neoprene construction ensures he moves freely and isn't restricted when smacking the lip, and a Texture Skin chest panel not only prevents chilly gusts from draining his precious core warmth, but it also doubles a grippy surface during his paddle out. Durable GBS seams are backed up with Thermo Dry seam tape and S-Seal outer seam technology to prevent cold water from rushing in when duck diving, while the X2 front zipper closure keeps more water out, and uses a crossover neck to make for easy step-in-through-the-neck entry.
- Light, flexible fullsuit for cool-to-cold surfing
- GBS seams with Thermo Dry tape limit water entry
- S-Seal outer seam composite further improves waterproofing
- Offset back zip entry takes pressure off spine and improves mobility
- UltraStretch neoprene serves up excellent warmth and flexibility
- Texture Skin chest panel blocks out wind
- Hydrophobic Quick Dry lining at torso speeds up dry time
- Duraflex knee panels protect suit and boosts flexibility
- Item #XCL001T