A big reel for big salt-water action.
From powerful mahi mahi to silver-scaled tarpon, pair your rod with the Wright & McGill Co Sabalos Salt Water Fly Reel. Machined from quality 6061 aluminum with a corrosion-proof anodized finish, the Sabalos slows down aggressive fish with a smooth dual-core drag system and boasts a large arbor for quick retrieval.
- Machined from high-quality 6061 aluminum bar stock for low weight and durability
- Large arbor design with sealed ball bearings ensures consistent drag and quick retrieval
- Powerful cork and Teflon dual-core drag system puts the brakes on the biggest fish
- Hard anodized two-tone finish is highly corrosion resistant
- Durable aluminum handle provides a comfortable grip
Share your thoughts
Why no spare spool? I would really like...
Why no spare spool? I would really like to purchase an extra spool for a sinking line.
I am sorry to say this reel does not come with a spare spool. Though at this price, it is still hard not to get excited about it.