- Detail Images
American made quality for the toughest jobs and coldest days.
- Gore-Tex membrane lining provides guaranteed waterproof and breathable protection
- Horween leather uppers supply rugged durability and a classic look
- 400g Thinsulate Ultra insulation keeps you toasty warm on winter days
- Leather midsole with a PU insert provides support, stability, and conforms to the shape of your foot for a custom fit
- Dual density Vibram 360 degree rubber outsole gives you a secure footing on tough terrain
- The Northman is crafted by hand in the good ol' USA
Share your thoughts
Uncomfortable and not waterproof
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I purchased these boots with the idea that they would be quality waterproof boots. They are very well constructed but not comfortable at all. I ordered three pairs as they were on sale and would like to return all of them. The first time I walked on wet pavement the left one sucked water in and my heel was soaked. They give me blisters every time I try to wear them. I wish they held the water out as promised and had more padding in them because I like that they are made in the U.S. and would like to say that I was a happy customer.