Slip them on and explore a winter wonderland.
Don't let the name fool you, the Women's Lady Anne Boots are built Wolverine-tough for wet winter weather. The nubuck leather uppers and slip-on design supply total waterproof protection while the Ortholite footbed keeps you cushioned and comfy every step of the way.
- Nubuck leather uppers provide tough durability and waterproof protection
- Nylon lining and slip on design makes for easy on and off
- Ortholite footbed with Performance Arch Support provides unrivaled comfort and stability
- EVA midsole takes the sting out of rough terrain
- Rubber Q-Shox outsole gives you secure traction on a wide variety of surfaces
Share your thoughts
Run small by a whole size!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs small
These run small by a whole size. If you wear 6.5, get at least 7.5. Nice design though.
Comfy, functional and waterproof
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
This is not the most attractive boot on the market (I have taupe), but it functions great both on the farm and around town. I frequently wear them while mucking around in the chicken coop and out with the cows and my feet have stayed perfectly dry. The best thing is I can just spray them off at the end of the day and they look like new so that when I head out to town I still look presentable. Be sure to check underneath the sole of the boot because there is a heal adjustment that alters the pressure in the heel. I'd never seen this before, but after adjusting it to the lowest level the wear-ability greatly improved. I wear size 8 and the size 8 in this boot initially felt snug across the top, but the leather softened within 2 days of wear and now fits perfectly. I'd recommend this to anyone who needs a well priced functional boot.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
Got these boots on sale to pop on to take the dog out and got way more than I expected! Walked the dog for 2 hours today in a muddy forest preserve. They rocked. They are super light and are not too tight over the top of my foot (which I worried about). I am an 8.5 or 9 depending on the shoe. I ordered a 9 in these and was happy I did. They run a little narrow, but I do have a slightly wide foot. Sizing up helped compensate for that and they fit perfectly. I was able to wash the mud off at home with a little dish soap and can't wait to use them again. Definitely a 5 star item, especially on sale!!!