- Detail Images
Makes a week on the water feel like a day trip at the pond.
Wilderness Systems shaped the cockpit of the Tsunami 175 Touring Kayak for larger paddlers and gave this long-distance boat the most storage capacity of the Tsunami line—this is the ultimate kayak for extended touring. The hull is shaped for stability and paddling efficiency, the cockpit is outfitted for comfort and support, and the hatches are watertight and spacious. Veteran paddlers or greenhorns can take on the rough water of coastal treks or the calmer conditions of extended lake trips, so slide in and push off.
- Hull uses a multi-chine shape coupled with a signature v-hull design to balance secondary lateral stability with speed and straight-as-an-arrow tracking
- Increased secondary stability makes this touring craft easy to lean into a turn initially but particularly hard to capsize once deeply leaned into the water
- Phase 3 Seating includes foam-padded seat and leglifter that are both adjustable on the fly and help to reduce thigh and lower-back fatigue
- SlideLock foot brace system accommodates paddlers of all sizes, while adjustable padded thigh braces increase cockpit comfort
- Rudder-ready design (rudder sold separately) when you want a little more control during more lengthy trips
- Watertight hatches at the bow, midship, and stern provide plenty of gear storage so you can bring enough supplies for a whole weekend (small midship hatch stores easy-to-reach sunscreen and snacks)
- Bungee deck rigging also includes a reflective perimeter safety line to enhance your visibility to larger boats
- Soft Touch handles and a low carry weight make it easy to transport from your car to the shore
- Made in the USA