Wilderness Systems Tsunami 165 Touring Kayak - 2012
- Detail Images
See the sea.
You have one weekend, but there are more than a dozen islands in the San Juan chain. You are going to have to move fast to see all the scenery you want to see, and the Wilderness Systems Tsunami 165 Touring Kayak mixes speed and comfort so you can paddle longer and see more. Plus, the added depth makes the Tsunami 165 ideal for mid-to-larger paddlers so you won’t feel claustrophobic .
- Unique V-hull uses a multi-chine design (multiple angles to create the curve of the hull) to give a combination of stability, speed, and tracking
- Phase 3XP Seating system lets you adjust your thigh supports, and back support to give you more comfort so you can paddle longer
- Soft thigh pads keep your legs safe and give you additional leverage for paddling
- SlideLock foot brace system lets you adjust foot-rest placement so you can stretch-out your legs or pull your feet in close when you need a little more leverage for paddling
- The three separate waterproof domed hatches give you ample room for storage so you can bring enough supplies for a whole weekend (small midship hatch stores easy-to-reach sunscreen and snacks)
- Bungee deck rigging gives you a place to quick-stash gear so you don’t drop your paddle or your favorite hat into the drink