- Detail Images
Like a slice of heaven for paddlers looking for a short performance touring boat.
Wilderness Systems couldn't have anticipated the wild popularity of the Tsunami 140 Touring Kayak, but with its comfort, performance, and rock-solid stability, how could it be anything less? This boat was born for long-haul paddles and multi-day tours through inland waterways or on off-shore seas. You get the gear storage of an expedition boat, the hull of a fast touring rig, and the spacious cockpit of a recreational boat—how's that for impressive?
- Hull uses a multi-chine shape coupled with a signature v-hull design to balance secondary lateral stability with speed and straight-as-an-arrow tracking
- Increased secondary stability makes this touring craft easy to lean into a turn initially but particularly hard to capsize once deeply leaned into the water
- Phase 3 seating uses a quick-drying, padded seat and leg lifter for comfort, both of which are adjustable on-the-fly
- SlideLock foot brace system accommodates paddlers of all sizes, while adjustable padded thigh braces increase cockpit comfort
- Rudder-ready design (rudder sold separately) when you want a little more control during more lengthy or windy trips
- Watertight hatches at the bow, midship, and stern provide plenty of gear storage so you can bring enough supplies for a whole weekend (small midship hatch stores easy-to-reach sunscreen and snacks)
- Bungee deck rigging also includes a reflective perimeter safety line to enhance your visibility to larger boats
- Soft Touch handles and a low carry weight make it easy to transport from your car to the shore
- Made in the USA