Share morning sunrises and refreshing afternoon breezes on the water.
- Two ultra-comfortable non-slip Phase 3 seats feature on-the-fly, height-adjustable backrests and leg supports
- The v-shaped hull design offers quick acceleration and easy steering for paddlers of all levels
- Included rudder helps with steering
- SlideLock Foot Brace System means you can adjust for long and short legs
- Slide a light jacket or waterproof map under the deck bungees for quick access
Share your thoughts
I am a newby at kayaking. How do you operate...
I am a newby at kayaking. How do you operate the rudder, and how sturdy is it when hauling or portaging?
Just release rudder via rope down and done. it is just up/down
Wilderness Systems Pamlico 145T Kayak
My wife and I recently purchased our second Wilderness Systems Pamlico 145T Kayak w/Rudder. This has been a great investment into our marriage and our family time. The only problem has been with our children deciding on which boat to paddle. These kayaks are easy to paddle, and can cover many miles of water with little effort.
Write your question here...I am trying to...
Write your question here...I am trying to replace the cord used to egage the rudder (Up nad Down) what is the appropriate cord size and make to replace. This is for a Wilderness Sytems Pamlico tandem kayak 14.5 ft.? Thank you, Ray