Select your style & size:Select options
Look out for tree wells.
Designed with heavy powder days and heady tree lines in mind, the Weston Backwoods Snowboard is ready to swim in the deep stuff all season long. Its directional stance, stiff flex, and a rocker hybrid profile help keep leg burn at bay and reduce the chance of getting bogged down on days when the refills just keep on coming.
This powder hound's profile delivers the stability and powerful response of camber underfoot, with lots of rocker in the nose and moderate rocker in the tail for extra floatation, as well as a loose, catch-free feel when you're buttering and slashing on hardpack. An extra-strong and springy poplar and bamboo core ensures that your board stays lively throughout the entire season without adding too much weight, and the fiberglass and carbon construction increases torsional rigidity for charging at high speeds. Plus, an extremely fast P-Tex 5920 Electra Graphite Sintered base carries speed over flats without losing steam down in deep snow.
- Floaty and maneuverable pow-surfing stick
- Camber underfoot for power and explosive turns
- Rocker at tips for float in powder
- Large nose with stubby tapered tail keeps tip up
- Carbon and fiberglass layup for liveliness and damping
- Poplar and bamboo core for lightweight pop and strength
- UHMW sidewalls add impact resistance
- Weston makes boards for dedicated powder hounds
- Item #WST0005