Western Mountaineering Versalite Sleeping Bag: 10 Degree Down
- Community Images
Meticulous craftsmanship and thoughtful design make all the difference.
Sporting a full draft collar, premium 850-fill goose down, and highly breathable shell fabric, the astonishingly light Western Mountaineering Versalite 10-Degree Down Bag is ideal for three-season trekking, kayaking, and bike-touring. Celery-eating, high-alpine climbers looking to shed a few pounds will appreciate its unmatched warmth-to-weight ratio, and mountaineers looking to push the limits of their shoulder-season gear can glean a bit more insulation from layers thanks to a wider shoulder circumference.
- Highly breathable, water-resistant Pertex shell protects the down insulation from frost, condensation, and spindrift
- Ultra-premium 850-fill down insulation retains your body’s warmth and provides a higher warmth-to-weight ratio than any synthetic-fill insulation
- Interlocking draft tubes and a down-filled collar prevent energy-sucking drafts from zapping your slumber
- Wider shoulder girth allows for extra layering in brutally cold environments
- Western Mountaineering bags are made in the USA