Western Mountaineering UltraLite Sleeping Bag: 20 Degree Down
Ultralight and ultra lofty.
The Western Mountaineering UltraLite Sleeping Bag lives up to its name by keeping your load manageable while still packing in a hefty dose of premium 850-fill down for those chilly nights. A soft taffeta lining caresses trail-weary skin and, thanks to the Pertex shell's breathability, the climate inside of the bag stays comfortable on balmier nights.
- Highly breathable, water-resistant Pertex shell protects the down insulation from frost, condensation, and spindrift
- Packs 16 ounces of ultra-premium, 850-fill down insulation to retain your body’s warmth and maintain a super-high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Interlocking draft tubes and a down-filled collar prevent energy-sucking drafts from zapping your slumber
- Slightly narrower shoulder girth helps eliminate pockets of dead air for improved warmth retention
- Western Mountaineering bags are made in the USA