Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other -40 to 4 Degree Down Sleeping Bags we have in stock.View Similar Products
The bears have it figured out.
Not only is the Western Mountaineering Kodiak Gore WindStopper Sleeping Bag big enough to fit a bear-sized camper comfortably, but it's also warm enough to keep one hibernating all night long. Constructed with just over 30-ounces of lightweight, 850-fill goose down insulation (complete with seven-inch loft), this bag assures a toasty night's sleep for backpackers looking to cut weight when adventuring in the frosty outdoors. Not to mention, the Gore Windstopper fabric, combined with the down-filled draft tube, prevents frigid, howling winds from piercing your cozy slumber. And when you rouse from a dreamy night's sleep in the morning, toss your bag into the included stuff sack, easily store it in your pack, and hit the trail towards your next site.
- Warm and windproof bag for winter camping and backpacking
- Gore Windstopper fabric offers protection from frozen gusts
- High-loft, 850-fill down wraps you in lightweight warmth
- Draft collar further defends you from winds
- Large size assures a comfy fit for all-size adventurers
- Included stuff sack makes hitting the trail a breeze
- Western Mountaineering makes high-quality bags in the USA
- Item #WES000T
- Q & A
Typical WM quality.
Light and warm.
The picture is the Sequoia. I have the MF version. The image on that is correct. You ought to correct it.
Western Mountaineering is King
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Looking for a bag for winter camping or ski touring? Down construction and gore windstopper make this beast unstoppable for the harshest of conditions. Western Mountaineering is a spectacular company which puts most emphasis on building quality sleep systems. If you are looking for a cold weather 0 degree bag this thing is king. Please reach out at 801-204-4533 if you have additional questions or are looking to place an order. I will personally outfit you!