- Detail Images
It's a warmer, drier, better life.
Born to brave the snowy wild, skin tall peaks, and climb frozen waterfalls, the Westcomb Revenant Bib will take you far and high. This top-shelf bib features a waterproof, breathable, tough-as-nails eVent in the legs and a stretchy softshell bib that offers comfortable mobility. You'll wonder why you ever suffered without it.
- Ultra-durable 560 NST eVent shell with DWR coating in the bib's legs is waterproof, windproof, and breathable, for winterlong protection
- Water-repellent, wind-resistant, breathable Schoeller Dynamic softshell fabric in the upper section stretches every which way you do for a glorious combo of comfort and protection
- SuperFabric HDM scuff-guard reinforcements resist punctures, cuts, and abrasions, yet is also flexible for optimal mobility
- Full lightweight microseam taping seals out the elements to ensure total protection
- 20 SPI (stitches per inch), double-needle construction means lighter, stronger seams and longer life for your pant
- Lightweight, watertight PU YKK zippers operate smoothly in any weather
- Laminated zippers, waist, and hem assure waterproofness and durability, along with reducing weight and giving the pant a clean look
- Crotch gusset panel allows optimal mobility; articulated knee allows for natural and unrestricted movement; belt loops offer waist adjustment
- Full-length side-seam zippers allow easy on-off and ventilation, so you can dump heat during high-output activities
- Softshell bib adds toasty comfort, and its suspenders let you adjust depending on layers for a perfect fit; can be removed for warmer days
- Adjustable waist system features a one-hand, one-motion cinch cord for instant comfort
- Internal gaiter with gripper elastic keep snow and cold from freezing your foot
- 2 large bib and 2 hip pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
Solid so far
I've been out a couple of resort days and one backcountry day so far in these pants. The backcountry day included some scrapping against rocks in some scrambling. All things are pretty swell so far!