- Detail Images
Toughshell: armor-plated outside, warm fuzzies inside.
For the Westcomb Chief Bib, the term softshell is almost a misnomer. Wind-, weather-, and abrasion-resistant Polar Tec Power Shield delivers flex you need, while eVent panels boost the protection offered by this peak-bagging pant. But it has its soft, side, too, if you're talking about the cozy velour lining. Yum.
- Stretchy, breathable, weather-resistant Polartec Power Shield fabric offers ultimate mobility; velour inner face offers lightweight warmth keep you warmer in wintery conditions
- Strategically placed panels of 560 NST eVent with DWR coating are waterproof, windproof, and breathable, for bomber protection where you need it most
- SuperFabric HDM scuff-guard fabric resists punctures, cuts, and abrasions, yet is also flexible for optimal mobility
- 16 SPI (stitches per inch), double-needle construction means lighter, stronger seams and longer life for your pant
- Crotch gusset panel allows optimal mobility; articulated knee allows for natural and unrestricted movement; belt loops offer waist adjustment
- Side-seam zippers from knee to ankle allow easy on-off and ventilation, so you can dump heat during high output
- Removable suspenders can be adjusted over layers for a perfect fit
- 2 hand and 2 hip pockets secure essentials