- Detail Images
Laid-back style for chill mountain days.
- Nylon shell with WR milkcoating repels the first onslaught of moisture
- Loose fit is relaxed and easy
- Seat-length cut gives you plenty of coverage when you're reaching for a grab or strapping in
- Underarm vents get rid of steamy air when you're working up a healthy sweat
- Zip-off powder skirt stops snow from flying up your back
- Elastic wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep snow and cold air out
- Plenty o' pocket space, including a water-resistant pass pocket hold your necessities
Share your thoughts
I'm 5" 6", chest is 38" waist 32. Should...
I'm 5" 6", chest is 38" waist 32. Should I go for a medium or a small? Don't want something overly baggy.
im 5"11' and 145lbs, what size should i...
im 5"11' and 145lbs, what size should i rock? and how insulated is this
I'd say go for a medium for a good loose but not huge fit. Go large for a baggy fit. This jacket is very insulated so it'll be great for super cold conditions.