- Community Images
Island-hop with ease, despite the shifting currents.
- Smart-View Adjustable Ferrule uses a low-profile button and internal gear system to shift the feather angle in 15-degree increments to match your paddle stroke
- Nylon blades are reinforced with carbon to ensure durability and easy paddling in moving water
- Medium-surface-area blades feature a dihedral, or arch, shape to catch more water and yield a powerful stroke with a smooth release
- Carbon blend shaft material is the lightest weight shaft available for long, multi-day archipelago tours
- Straight shaft minimizes weight and allows easy hand arrangements for versatile paddling techniques
- Mid-sized blade fits most kayakers' size and flatwater ambitions
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I don't even feel it while paddling. it's superlight and i love the ability to adjust to different angles. what a great price on a werner!!!
My first paddle :)
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Cant really say anything more then it looks nice, and travels nice in the ocean.
Giving it 4 stars because i dont know what im talking about :))
Though I don't have my Cuda yet, I used this paddle on a rental & it made a difference. Yep, even on a rental Tarpon with all my rods & reels thrown everywhere, the paddle stayed balanced in my lap (where it HAD to go), plus it glides through the water & I think it's much quieter - maybe it's because I snuck up on a few fish before they knew I was there!!
Ferrule Detail Closed
The paddle blades have been adjusted to 15 as seen through the discreet viewer in the handle. The ferrule is closed and locked.
Ferrule Detail Open
The ferrule pictured in greater detail. The locking button has been depressed and the handles have been slightly pulled apart revealing some of the increments to which the paddle can be adjusted.
Light, Durable and Sleek
This is my first experience with these paddles and I find them to be top notch. I purchased two of them for use with my 11.5 Perception Tribes. Very light, strong and have a good responsive feel when paddling. The design on the adjustable ferrule is pretty sleek and has a minimal profile. You wear your arms out from paddling as opposed to holding the paddle up throughout a good day on the lake. The increments for adjusting your paddle stroke allow for some pretty fine tuning and does not require an iron grip to depress the locking button.