- Community Images
A feather-light touring paddle that rewards your high-angle style.
Reach for the Werner Shuna 2-Piece Paddle with carbon blades when you need a paddle that rewards a high-angle paddling style. Carbon from blade to shaft, this touring paddle feels light in your hands and swift in the water. Smaller kayakers will love the Shuna for it's minimal resistance and larger, more conditioned paddlers can take advantage of the nimble design to maintain a high cadence when paddling. Take the Shuna out for an afternoon on the ocean or a long trek through your local lake chain.
- High-angle design focuses the style of this paddle towards high-cadence paddling and the ease of linking a variety of paddling maneuvers
- Mid-sized blade strikes a comfortable balance between power and ease-of-use, making it ideal for paddlers of varying experience levels
- Contoured blade features a shape that creates a clean, powerful catch with every stroke
- Blade features a slight dihedral shape that directs water away from the blade face for the smoothest feel when you're maneuvering and pulling hard
- Continuous-weave carbon material makes the blade feathery light and strong as an ox
- Smart-View adjustable ferrule system allows you to change the left and right feather angle in 15-degree increments
- Smart-View system uses an internal gear system that's low profile so this feels like a one-piece paddle
- Straight shaft is lighter than bent-shaft designs and it allows for the widest range of hand-placement options
- Standard Diameter shaft fits hands 6.5 inches or larger
Share your thoughts
Light and durable
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
awesome paddle super light so i can paddle longer and also improves my skills like rolling. Good paddle to buy if you a good performance paddle but not planning to blow your budget
Paddle on Lake Washington
Now if I could get her to use it right side up...
I bought the Shuna for my wife in a small diameter and bent shaft. They are feathery light and I think a must for a small woman paddler. I always laugh when a man goes and gets himself the very best gear and buys his wife or girlfriend second hand or cheap gear. A light and efficient paddle makes all the difference in the world when you are out touring together.