Made for kayak touring with a high-angle paddling style.
The Werner Shuna 2-Piece Paddle is ideal for smaller paddlers who use a high-angle stroke or larger paddlers who want a lightweight paddle that doesn't sacrifice high-cadence capabilities or purchase. The carbon shaft feels light in your hand, the mid-sized blade balances power with minimal resistance, and the adjustable ferrule allows you to dial in blade angle in a snap. Take this high-angle touring paddle out on the ocean in the afternoon or use it for long-haul treks through a series of lake chains.
- High-angle design focuses the style of this paddle towards high-cadence paddling and the ease of linking a variety of paddling maneuvers
- Mid-sized blade strikes a comfortable balance between power and ease-of-use, making it ideal for paddlers of varying experience levels
- Contoured blade features a shape that creates a clean, powerful catch with every stroke
- Blade features a slight dihedral shape that directs water away from the blade face for the smoothest feel when you're maneuvering and pulling hard
- Continuous-weave fiberglass material adds durability and strength to the blade
- Smart-View adjustable ferrule system allows you to change the left and right feather angle in 15-degree increments
- Smart-View system uses an internal gear system that's low profile so this feels like a one-piece paddle
- Straight shaft is lighter than bent-shaft designs and it allows for the widest range of hand-placement options
- Standard Diameter shaft fits hands six-and-a-half inches or larger