Run rivers and play in waves with this highly responsive paddle.
Responsiveness is the name of the game for the Werner Sherpa Paddle. From the light-in-your hand carbon shaft to the smooth action of the mid-sized blade, everything about this paddle lets you react to the river with speed and agility. With the Sherpa paddle in hand, you get the precise control to find the sweet spot in a wave or maneuver a burly rapid at mind-warping speed.
- Mid-sized blade is friendly to a wide variety of paddlers and features a shape that creates a clean, powerful catch with every stroke
- Blade features a slight dihedral shape that directs water away from the blade face for the smoothest feel when maneuvering and pulling hard
- Continuous-weave fiberglass material makes for one of the strongest and lightest blades available
- Straight shaft is lighter than bent-shaft designs and it allows for the widest range of hand-placement options
- Standard Diameter shaft fits hands six-and-a-half inches or larger