Run rivers and crush creeks with more power at hand.
Charge through big creeks and rivers with the bent-shaft Werner Powerhouse Paddle in hand. Carbon material keeps the shaft light in your hand, and the bent shaft naturally aligns the paddle grips with your wrists so your hands feel less fatigued. This paddle catches smoothly and generates the massive power you need to maneuver fast and pull through tricky sections of fast-moving water.
- Full-size blade features a shape that results in more power and a clean catch that makes every stroke feel smooth and clean
- Blade features a slight dihedral shape that directs water away from the blade face for the smoothest feel when you're maneuvering and pulling hard
- Continuous-weave fiberglass blade material is super durable for years of use, while the carbon shaft keeps the paddle light
- Bent shaft naturally aligns the paddle grips with the line of your wrist so you get more grip contact and your hands feel less fatigued after paddling
- Standard Diameter shaft fits hands 6.5 inches or larger
Share your thoughts
Just got my Powerhouse delivered today, I was nervous at first as the enormous box it came in felt as if it was empty... But it wasn't! Inside was my new whitewater paddle, as light as a feather, strong as an ox this thing seems like the real deal! The craftsmanship is exceptional, no unattractive seams, no defects, just absolute precision.
As I've only just had it for a day I've not had a chance to take it to the water, but I can imagine I will be quite satisfied. Once I've used it and can give an honest opinion of its performance I will update the review more in-depth for potential buyers in the future.
Does this come standard with a 30 degree...
Does this come standard with a 30 degree offset feather?