Translates more of your paddling effort into propulsion.
Designed for low-angle paddling during long paddle sessions, the Werner Kalliste 2-Piece Paddle features carbon blades for lightweight, durable performance and a bent shaft to reduce strain.
- Carbon blade and shaft provides a lightweight, durable paddle with light swing weight that reduces fatigue and makes paddling fun and easy
- Neutral bent shaft naturally aligns your wrists to reduce fatigue and supplies more hand-to-shaft contact for increased control, and it is balanced for precise control and comfort
- Mid-sized blades fit the widest range of kayakers and give a light, buoyant feel on the water
- Blade also has a dihedral design for smooth, forward strokes and a ribless back for smooth sculling strokes
- Smart-View adjustable ferrule features a low-profile button, a viewing window that shows you your offset, an internal gear system for a precise fit, and an adjustment feather that adjusts left or right in 15-degree increments