Carbon keeps the shaft light and a massive blade keeps you moving fast.
Experienced paddlers will love the large, powerful blade of the Werner Fuse Adjustable 2-Piece Stand-Up Paddle. A carbon shaft keeps this paddle feeling light in your hand, and a rectangular blade helps this paddle move massive amounts of water fast. Quickly adjust the length of this paddle using the snap-lock adjustment system and hit the ocean, the lake, or a deep, slow-moving river.
- Continuous-weave fiberglass blade is lightweight, durable, and stiff
- Full-size blade improves stability, provides more power, and gives you increased purchase with every stroke
- Rectangular shape gives the blade a consistent feel that's particularly effective for high-cadence paddling
- Dihedral profile directs water off the face of the blade so you can pull hard through each stroke without blade flutter
- Shaft is made of carbon that feels light in hand and supremely stiff so you get more power under hard paddling
- ABS grip allows for precise stroke control and improved comfort in hand
- Adjustable-length shaft provides 7.5 inches of travel with six adjustment positions, each 1.5-inches apart
- Adjustment system uses a single push button that locks the shaft into place at each length position