The play-boater's paddle.
Designed specifically with serious play boaters in mind, the Werner Double Diamond Paddle features Performance Core carbon blades to provide the snappy power and control necessary for technical freestyle performance. The blades utilize a foam core for increased buoyancy and control in aerated water while the down-turned shape supplies greater initial power.
- Carbon fiber blade construction and a fiberglass shaft provide durability and a low weight of just over two pounds
- Performance Core blades are down-turned for greater initial power and are sized to fit the widest range of kayakers
- Foam core blade design provides improved buoyancy and performance in aerated water
- Foam core blades are reinforced with KEVLAR® and Dynel edging for enhanced durability
- Neutral Bent Shaft reduces fatigue and improves control by naturally aligning the wrists
- Single-piece shaft is perfectly balanced for greater precision and comfort