Werner Advantage Stand-Up Paddle
Enables a low-angle, casual-cadence paddling style.
Paddle with ease across glassy waters with the Werner Advantage Stand-Up Paddle. Its full-sized, tear-drop shaped blade is ideal for power, stability, and straight-ahead tracking.
- Full-sized tear-drop-shaped blade is ideal for well-conditioned paddlers and those who want added stability and power
- Slight spoon at the tip creates a clean catch that is immediately powerful and smooth
- Balanced blade design allows for smooth, powerful strokes while the dihedral profile offers low flutter and comfortable resistance
- Light swing weight (swing weight is the weight you feel each time you lift your blade during a stroke) reduces fatigue and makes paddling more fun
- Blade features a continuous fiberglass weave construction for a lighter, buoyant feel in the water and improved durability
- Fiberglass shaft is durable for years of use
- Enhanced ABS palm-grip helps you give subtle flutters for enhanced paddle control and stroke changes
- For surf paddling, add 8in to your height to determine the correct paddle length
- For touring or cruising, add 10in to your height to determine the correct paddle length