Stopping power for fast salt-water action.
If your ambitions include casting after big sailfish, tarpon, and tuna, make sure you have enough torque and stopping power to handle the job with the Waterworks Vanquish LT Fly Reel. Featuring twice the torque of Waterworks' previous salt water design, the super smooth Conical Drag system and tandem roller clutch put the brakes on big fish without shocking the line and leader. Plus, the flush foot design gives you the improved casting and accuracy to stalk spooky fish in the flats.
- Patented Conical Drag system utilizes a pair of matched conical elements rather than the disk system commonly used in reels, the result is a super-smooth drag that is completely sealed from sand, grit, and moisture
- Torrington zero-lash tandem roller clutch provides instant torque transmission without shocking the line and leader like a standard pawl clutch system
- Large arbor design increases the width and circumference of the spool to eliminate line recoil memory, increase the rate of retrieval, and provide constant drag torque during even the longest runs
- Flush foot design lifts the center of mass for improved casting and accuracy
- CNC machined from 6061 aluminum and stainless steel for improved stiffness and strength
- Hard Alox Finish is an improved anodized finish that reduces porosity and increases coating thickness for unrivaled abrasion- and corrosion-resistance
- If you're buying a reel or spool and fly line, we'll be happy to rig it up for you, please give us a call at (855)-712-0513 for details